Products 
About Us 
D a t e 
Documents 
Phones 
Structural divisions 
History 
Web-mail 
As us to find 
Links 
Spare parts 
Advertisment 

B a c k

    http://rmz.ru
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    In 1959 Central Committee of CPSU and USSR Council of Ministers came to the decision to organize a plant for manufacturing tracked vehicles in the Altai territory On December 26, 1959 a technical meeting approving detailed design on construction of tracked vehicles plant in the city of Rubtsovsk was held in the Construction Department of the territory Sovnarkhos (National economy council).

    That date - December 26, 1959 - became the foundation date of Rubtsovsk Machine-building Plant.

    Solomon L.Belakhov was appointed the first chief engineer and acting director of the plant.

    In 1960 Vasily S.Sorokin was appointed director of the plant.

    In 1961 block of shops Nol comprising stamping-and-press shop, welding-and-painting shop, mechanic shop, thermal and galvanic bay, tool shop, mechanic-and-assembly shop was put into operation.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


TO WE LEAD THE ROADS... FROM US ARE OPENED WAYS!



  ©2000-2017 Alexander Govyazin (www.agr0.ru)